Tuesday 16 January 2024

FINAL POST

Hi my pity reader,

  It's hard to believe that we've come to the end of the semester. It was a very beneficial and permanent term for me. I created lots of different and purposeful materials with my friends collaboratively. Thanks to the guidance of our beloved instructor, Gökçe Kurt, this term turned into absolute productivity. First of all, the easiest thing about the course and the tasks is the proper instructions given by the teacher. However, I experienced some difficulties while preparing the tasks, such as time limitations. My favorite task is the flipped-classroom teaching video, although I had the hardest moments of my life while preparing it, because it's the task that I'll prefer to use as a teacher in the future. Indeed, I have no least favorite task, but we could have a different task other than the corpus-based task because I don't think it is so beneficial or useful.
   My suggestion to the students who will take this course next semester is that they should pay attention to it because it is one of the most important courses that they will have. As a teacher candidate, I will use all the information and tasks I have learned from that course in the future. 

 Take care of yourself for now. See you all next time:)
  Do not forget to make comments.

taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL POST

Hi my pity reader,   It's hard to believe that we've come to the end of the semester. It was a very beneficial and permanent term fo...