Sunday 8 January 2023

DIJITAL STORYTELLING

  Hi my pitty reader:)

    Today I am going to tell about my dijital story creating assignment. To be honest, it was the most hard one that I have ever experienced but it was also so well-worthing. So, what is dijital storytelling and how can it be used in 21st century learning in English classes? DS combines oral tradition of storytelling with visual and sound capabilities of dijital media to share the information about target topic. Skills like creativity, critikal thinking, and speaking develop thanks to DS.

    


taken from here

    Let's talk about our assignment, we choose to create a  PSA (Public Service Announcement). TuğbaEsma was my group friends, we create our video together. We chose smoking as a topic because of  being a widespread issue all around the world. First, we wrote our script that we record right after for using PSA. Second we gathered images and gifts related to the topic and we chose a music (The soundtrack of The Instellar). Finially, we brought them together thanks to an app called InShot and it is ready!           


                                                                    click to watch

   It was both exciting and difficult. I really enjoyed it so much, I and my friends have a good time together again thanks to this assignment. That is why, it is certainly an upcoming, modern tool that should be used in foreign language classes.

 Do not forget to make comments.


                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL POST

Hi my pity reader,   It's hard to believe that we've come to the end of the semester. It was a very beneficial and permanent term fo...